ADVENT X Ver.2 Rear Derailleur 10 Speed
How do you improve on a classic? ADVENT X Ver.2 is the same great derailleur you know and love, but with an all new cage design that improves performance under the hardest riding. The new cage features a shorter overall length and improved pulley position for better chain wrap, especially in the smaller cogs. With more tooth engagement on the pulleys, shifting speed and chain retention both improve. And more tooth engagement on the cassette means longer cassette life, especially on the small cogs.
The linkage mechanics of the derailleur have also been updated to a more linear spring response, resulting in lower shifting force. Less tension on the cable makes it easier to engage a shift, resulting in better feel and marginal gains in shifting speed.
If you liked the original ADVENT X, but wanted a version with lighter action that performs better under the hardest riding, Ver.2 is for you.
- Backwards compatible with all ADVENT X systems
- Compatible with standard 10-speed chains
- Ver.2 cage provides better chain wrap and retention
- New inner linkage for easier shifting effort and less cable tension
- Better pulley engagement for faster shifting
- Alloy cage
|Outer Link Material||
ADVENT X, Sword